· What do you want to get from taking this first step?
· How do you see me helping you? How do you want me to help you?
· Why did you decide to search for a weight loss coach?
· Unfortunately, change is not only necessary, but required if you desire weight loss.
· Ask everyday “What do I really want,” which could change every day, week, month, and you will have to move in that direction.”
· To make a difference we will have to have honest, sometimes difficult conversations in a safe space we can create together that will promote self-care.
Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something to savor, something to take in, that’s what your moments are about. It’s about “How much can this moment deliver to me?” You get to choose. The only measurement is between my desire and my allowing. And your emotions tell you everything about that.
· You will learn to see your failed attempt as being closer to achieving your goal
· Embrace and celebrate your uniqueness. A gift that is rightfully yours.
· You can learn to have a heartfelt, intimate relationship with the only person who can make the difference between you succeeding and failing; yourself.
· If you are searching for that one person that will change your life, you only need to look in the mirror. She has always been there waiting for you to find her. We can’t find what we do not look for! But together we can find what you are looking for!
I believe with the depths and breadth of what will and may be discussed, it will give you peace, a blessed life, and one that will provide the rest and renewal to inspire your innate courage and strength to be who ever you want to be.
“On the line” by Michael Jackson